ABC's In 10 Years
How does The Financial ABC's of Retirement Planning strategy perform if we did the last ten years all over again?
- No one can predict the future results of the market.
- We know that historically the market does two things very well…it goes up and it goes down.
- We don’t know when or how much increase/decrease the future will bring, but we do know that we will experience them at some point.
- The closer you are to retirement the more difficult it is to “ride out” the bad years.
- It is critical to understand this and make sure that you portfolio is set up for your future; you do not want to get caught in a position of doing the same thing over and over and, expecting different results.
All rights reserved by David P. Vick, used by permission
All rights reserved Allianz, used by permission